Below is a list of our frequently asked questions. Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at Comstock Boat and RV Storage.
1. Question: What size units do you have?
Answer: All the indoor units are 15x40 (size is approximate). We also have outdoor storage for boats and RVs for $30 per month.
2. Question: Can anybody drive onto this property or do you need a PIN number?
Answer: This facility is equipped with an electronic gate system, which can only be opened by a security code that is assigned to each individual tenant. The code allows us to monitor who is accessing the facility.
3. Question: Are these units for boats and RVs only or can I use it as a storage unit?
Answer: These units were designed for boats and RVs but can be used for all your recreational items and other personal belongings.
4. Question: Do you have a dump station?
Answer: A dump station is located on site for your convenience.
5. Question: Do I get a discount for prepaying?
Answer: A tenant can get a free month for prepaying the unit for a year.
6. Question: What amenities are available inside the units?
Answer: The units all have an automatic garage door opener, a 20 amp electrical outlet, a light, and fire sprinklers.
7. Question: Do you rent space month-to-month or do I have to sign a lease?
Answer: Our rental contracts are month-to-month agreements. For your convenience, we do not require a long term lease.
8. Question: How far in advance can I reserve a unit?
Answer: We give you the flexibility to book a reservation up to 15 days in advance to help you plan ahead.
9. Question: Do you have a rental office on the property?
Answer: The rental office for this property is located at Comstock RV Park and Storage. A night watchman quarters is located on site.
10. Question: How much space do you have to get into the 15x40 units?
Answer: The driveway widths are approximately 60 feet.