Below is a list of our frequently asked questions. Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at River Vista Storage.
1. Question: What size units do you have?
Answer: Our standard drive-up storage units are 5x5 to 10x30 and the temperature controlled storage units are 5x10 to 10x15 (sizes are approximate). We welcome your visit to see what storage unit is right for you.
2. Question: What is temperature control storage and what are the advantages?
Answer: The temperature control storage units are heated in the winter and cooled in the summer months. Your valuables are protected from extreme temperature swings that can damage wood furniture electronics, art, and misc.
3. Question: Do you offer truck rentals?
Answer: We are able to offer our customers the ability to rent U-Haul trucks and U-Haul trailers on site.
4. Question: When can I access my unit?
Answer: The automated gate hours are 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. for your entry into the facility.
5. Question: Do you have carts or dollies I can use for the temperature control storage?
Answer: Yes, you’re welcome to the free use of our carts and dollies. Check with the manager for availability.
6. Question: Do you offer automatic billing?
Answer: We can setup your unit to be billed every month with Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
7. Question: What if I’m late in making my payment?
Answer: Every tenants rent is due on the first of the month. A grace period is given until the 10th of the month. If the rent is still unpaid, a $10 late fee will be applied.
8. Question: Do you sell moving supplies?
Answer: We offer a full line of boxes, tape, locks, bubble wrap, storage bags, mattress covers, and many other items.
9. Question: Where are you located?
Answer: We are located on Dayton Valley Road in the River Vista Commercial Center behind Nevada State Bank and 1st and 10 Bar and Grill.
10. Question: What do I need to do to move out?
Answer: We require a 10 day notice before vacating. We ask that you stop into our office on the day your vacating and have the manager inspect the empty unit.