Below is a list of our frequently asked questions. Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at Sutro Self Storage.
1. Question: What size unit do you have?
Answer: Our standard drive-up storage units are 5x5 and 10x40 (sizes are approximate).
2. Question: Do I get a lock when I rent a unit?
Answer: We offer a free disc lock when you move in. Make sure and keep your keys because you’re the only one with the key.
3. Question: What’s a drive-up unit?
Answer: A drive-up unit has a roll-up door and its own loading area. Just drive-up to it and load your belongings in or out.
4. Question: When can I access my storage unit?
Answer: The gate hours are 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week, 365 days a year.
5. Question: Are there moving trucks available to use?
Answer: We offer U-Haul truck and trailer rentals. We can make a reservation from any U-Haul facility in the country.
6. Question: Do you hold auctions at your storage facilities?
Answer: We hold periodic auctions at our facilities. You can contact any of our storage facilities to find out when they will be held.
7. Question: What does “on-site” manager mean?
Answer: “On-site” manager means that an employee, usually the store manager, has an apartment on-site as part of the facility.
8. Question: Can my storage payment be automatically billed to my credit card each month?
Answer: We can setup your credit card at any time to billed between the first and third of the month.
9. Question: Can I rent my storage space by the month?
Answer: Our rental contracts are month-to-month agreements. You don’t need to sign a long term lease.
10. Question: My address information has changed. Can I update this information on the website?
Answer: No, we ask all change of address requests be submitted in writing.